The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Epic track weekend 5/3-5/5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Me and my z06 buddy have booked a great track weekend in may. Leaving Friday night for Palm Springs/Indio

Chuckwalla with extreme speed on sat 5/4
Auto club speedway roval on sun 5/5

Cool, have fun!

Keavdog said:
Me and my z06 buddy have booked a great track weekend in may. Leaving Friday night for Palm Springs/Indio

Chuckwalla with extreme speed on sat 5/4
Auto club speedway roval on sun 5/5

You aren't going to stay at Chuckwalla for the RTA on Sunday? I am not sure I will be there on Saturday but was planning to run the time attack on Sunday.

Originally we're were going to do two days at acs but my buddy is getting his heads done and wants to compare apples to apples on chuckwalla since we've run it so many times.

TMO Supporting Vendors