The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Evel Live in Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watching the intro show before the main event on History Channel. Very enlightening.. showed fame and glory will affect your rational thinking every tyme..just ask the Beatles (all tho drugs and an Ono got involved with that debacle) . It was obvious Evel was in this for the money from the start, but once fame took over, things began to change...in a hurry. He took chances an ordinary man would never even consider! and paid the price.The price of fame and fortune is many tymes not worth it. Dwell on that if you will....................Just driving my Boss is all the Fortune I need. I'm done .........for now...:D

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
This was all a cakewalk for Travis. Huge fan of his work ethic and achievements.

I can't find the video of him doing this with the dirt bike, but choose your favorite search engine and try "Travis Pastrana Aussie Roll" He did it first BMX, and now dirt bike.

[edit] Ah found it! Found Travis doing the Aussie...

TMO Supporting Vendors