The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Events in Florida in April????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I should be back home around middle April after 7 months away from my car!!!!!! Does anyone know of any car shows or track days ect for that time? Im on the east coast, but would be willing to take a road trip.

zzyzx

Steve
copstang said:
Mustangs and Mustangs at Fantasy of Flight in Lakeland. Large gathering of P-51s and Mustang Car show. 13 April. I'll be driving over from Melbourne.

Rob

This looks awesome. I might have to make it out.

copstang said:
Mustangs and Mustangs at Fantasy of Flight in Lakeland. Large gathering of P-51s and Mustang Car show. 13 April. I'll be driving over from Melbourne.

Rob

Sounds like an awesome event. Im not sure if im getting home the first or second week of april but I will try to make this. Oh by the way.....im in Vero Beach

isrboss

I'm in the same boat OP. Damn near 8 months away from home in the sandbox. I have been eyeing track days as well. I'm in for a track day like crazy. I'm in Titusville by the way and will be looking to get out a bunch, so anything we can get into would be great. I'm home on 03/27/13, WOOOHOOOO!

Eric

copstang said:

Rob

Nice! If only I still lived in Oviedo! Fantasy of flight and Sun n' Fun were some of my favorite things to do out in Lakeland.

copstang said:

Rob

I'll be there with a group from So. FL called Muscle Stangs of Miami (MSM). This will be my first time going to this event and we're really looking forward to it.

well I found out yesterday that I got pushed back 3-4 weeks.....so looking like stateside in 2nd week in April :( I was really looking forward to mustangs and mustangs

I have always wanted to go to this event, years ago went I had my 70 Boss I wanted a picture next to a P-51. I can't make it this year as that is the same weekend as a Daytona track day.

copstang said:

Rob

Heading over from Panama City Beach. I will see you there.

-Matt

TMO Supporting Vendors