The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Excellent Sports on the Tube!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bill,

I saw Lawn Mower racing and Slippery Steps on ESPN the other night. They did beef up the motors on those riding mowers and I was entertained. You know what they say... simple things for simple minds.

Kirk

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
They race lawn mowers out at the local track dirt track along with the kids go karts on dirt. Some of them have V-twin motors and they make serious speed. Nasty sounding little buggars as well, heavily modified, low CG, lots of tire, definitely interesting stuff.

you guys remember the kart races on Speedvision? lots of heavy hitters in there.
Also, I never missed Thursday Night Thunder on ESPN with Dave Despain

some of the coolest racing I ever saw was indoor kart racing. You take plow shares and duct tape them to the floor, then poor Coke syrup on the floor and go at it. I walked into the Daytona arena once just as my buddy was flipping and breaking his shoulder.

TMO Supporting Vendors