The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

EXCITING NEWS!! COA SOON AVAILABLE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
I called back in Sept of '13 and they told me 3 months. A fellow Boss owner called and received this info. TASTY!!

Called the Ford Performance Group today, found out Certificates of Authenticity will be available around March. Also they will be releasing info paks with production numbers and a few other nice products not even given out with the Owners Kit. Just letting everybody know who are looking for these item's for their car's.

WOOT! Might have to keep mine a leetle longer. :p

mcmmotorsports said:
I called back in Sept of '13 and they told me 3 months. A fellow Boss owner called and received this info. TASTY!!

Called the Ford Performance Group today, found out Certificates of Authenticity will be available around March. Also they will be releasing info paks with production numbers and a few other nice products not even given out with the Owners Kit. Just letting everybody know who are looking for these item's for their car's.

WOOT! Might have to keep mine a leetle longer. :p

cool. One more piece of provenance to keep with the car. Do you know what URL or site we would visit when it comes time or is it a phone call?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I'm glad this is available for 2nd + owners, and for $45 I'll get one for mine too. But sadly enough I think the original cert will still be much more important since those are already getting separated from many cars.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
302BOB said:
Mike. I read the original post 3 times.....we are we looking at here to be excited about?..BTW I hope whatever it is keeps you in Boss ownership for a little longer... ;)

the COA's are no different than what we got in the owners kits....but the extra stuff referenced might be interesting

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
302BOB said:
Mike. I read the original post 3 times.....we are we looking at here to be excited about?..BTW I hope whatever it is keeps you in Boss ownership for a little longer... ;)
There are many that don't have a COA or, in a case such as mine, don't even know what my color run in the production of 553 KB Boss's.
In addition, they are providing stuff that was not previously provided with the original owners kit. WooHoo x2!

mcmmotorsports said:
There are many that don't have a COA or, in a case such as mine, don't even know what my color run in the production of 553 KB Boss's.
In addition, they are providing stuff that was not previously provided with the original owners kit. WooHoo x2!

Sooo...any idea what the extra stuff is? I'm curious.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel