The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
BossTXB said:
Yes, I agree. It's official. These are simply awesome. When you get on it, they are very aggressive and I love it!

But but but.... those Magnaflows look so good. I'm honestly not sure what I want to do. I at least have the ability to always listen to the stock sound as I can go listen to my dad's. So no better comparison than that.

ufnavy06 said:
BossTXB said:
Yes, I agree. It's official. These are simply awesome. When you get on it, they are very aggressive and I love it!

But but but.... those Magnaflows look so good. I'm honestly not sure what I want to do. I at least have the ability to always listen to the stock sound as I can go listen to my dad's. So no better comparison than that.

I know. I agree with you on the Magnaflow tips. They do look great, however, I can assure you, the Corsas are simply awesome in all ways ------- pricey but high quality, low weight, great sound. Of course, exhaust preferences vary. I'm also a HUGE Borla fan and had thought about Stingers or ATAK's because I wanted those huge 4.5" tips. I also wanted a really aggressive sound too so the Extremes help fit that bill.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
ufnavy06 said:
BossTXB said:

The magna flows sound amazing to me. I will give a sound clip a try this afternoon.

big red one said:
just for information here's a video of my GT with the 2012 Roush axle backs,

best places on the video to hear the sounds are:-

if you fast forward to 0.44sec or 1.06 and 1.22

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6ePhkZOha4

That's really awesome. Nice track and nice GT....bet you had a blast too. I have a secret crush on Roush exhaust ----- in terms of sound, price point, and looks of the cans. I have heard the Roush on GT's and other Mustangs and fell in love with the sound of them. I know there were some reported issues with rust but I think those have been fixed. Also, not sure if the quality of stainless steel on the Roush is as good as Corsa. Finally, and personally, I also bought the Corsas because they are 100% made in the USA!

Does anyone know where I can get just this piece? The flat diamond shaped piece you bolt it on with. My friend looks to be picking up a used SLP GTO Bobcat and I need to make as much noise as he does so I want to fab less restrictive side pipes. I'm guessing it is a standard piece that muffler shops online will sell but if anyone has any ideas on a part number or source I'd appreciate it.

03-boss-302-exhaust-restrictor.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors