The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

(F)ord stockholders/investors

What's your call?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Boss said:
Might get into some YELP, as I use it all the time and if you look at the chart... http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=YELP+Basic+Chart&t=2y

Added to my YELP holdings yesterday!

jim_cramer.jpg

VTBoss302 said:
Unless you have inside info... ;)
And want to spend several years in jail. ;)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Looks like a buying day today...could be for the next day or two. Been looking for price to cross the 50 day WMA (dip) and approach the 100 and/or 200 day WMA. Looks like this is it before the next (possible) move up. Tightening of the Bollinger bands and daily volume has made me a little anxious to see how it unwinds.

To me, this is a good thing. There needs to be a bounce before it could continue up.

Grant 302

For the skeptics...F hit the 52 week high again intraday, and I'm expecting it to continue much higher in the short term. 8)

I'm hoping for a quick hop past 19 or so, but we'll have to see in the next couple of weeks.

A decent bump today too.

Without going into politics, what affect do you think the new healthcare costs will have on the industry in general? I always felt the run up in gas prices in the 2004 to 2008 killed people's ability to buy new homes, by taking away that disposable income. Will the same thing happen again when the avg household has to stick that "extra" money into health insurance premiums? Will auto sales suffer?

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
four-walling said:
The 15 stores were ALL former JCP outlet stores and were not owned by JCP.

JCP has 1000 retail stores.

In the $5 "dollarish" range, I am in for 500 shares of JCP.

I will either lose it all or triple my money.

The chase is THE fun...

Grant 302

Grant 302 said:
Ford posts .45 earnings...over a .37 consensus estimate. Up over 3.5% in (heavy) pre-market trading. Should be a great day if you're holding.

Strangely enough, we're having a repeat of last quarter... :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel