The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fair price for a used set of Boss side pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, what would the value be of a used set of Boss 302 side pipes? I am trying to sell mine and was wondering what a fair price is.

I just installed a set on my 14 and it all bolts right up. Front clamps (where H meets cats) are hard to get to. If my car had some corrosion, I'd probably elect to drop the cats too to access those clamps.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
It's easy. Did a set on my '11 GT too. All the mounting points you need are already on the car. There are two aerodynamic spats that you'll have to take off, and there are some underbody heat shields that need to be bent out of the way.

TMO Supporting Vendors