The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fall Full Throttle Fest at VIR November 22 and 23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
2012-Boss said:
When I called Nitto a couple of weeks ago they told me the NT01 would not ship until early November.

Do you have a number for Nitto?

Retailer told me 16 October, took my money and then delivered nothing. Not happy.

Thanks for the help.

Tracy

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
BREAKING NEWS!!! BLOWFISH RACING IS SPONSORING THIS EVENT!

Look forward to seeing everyone there! I will be bringing discounted product to purchase at the track (cash and credit cards accepted) and Blowfish swag.

TMSBOSS

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
pufferfish said:
BREAKING NEWS!!! BLOWFISH RACING IS SPONSORING THIS EVENT!

Look forward to seeing everyone there! I will be bringing discounted product to purchase at the track (cash and credit cards accepted) and Blowfish swag.

Steve

Great News.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Tracy

cloud9 said:
Sounds like a blast guys! Hope you have great weather! We're entering the Arctic stage here ::)

Anybody look up the extended forecast for VIR yet?! We BMO guys paddocking anywhere in particular?

cloud9 said:
Sounds like a blast guys! Hope you have great weather! We're entering the Arctic stage here ::)

Dusting of snow on the ground here today, and sub freezing temps most of the next week. Forecast for VIR looks good. I'll just have to load the R-Comps inside the truck to keep them from freezing in the trailer.....

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
It's southern Virginia so there's always a chance of rain. But as of now, it's forecasted to be sought overcast on Saturday with highs in the 50s.

pufferfish said:
I got a garage spot, but I think it's a small enough event that everyone will be able to paddock together.

I'm gonna grab some real estate over by the garages, if weather is lousy I might rent a garage if there's any left

FULL THROTTLE FALL FEST @ VIR 11/22 - 11/23

11 BOSS 302'S ALREADY REGISTERED....ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO...SIGN UP TODAY!

FTFF_zps6dd64a06.jpg

Two Days of Full Course at VIR…don’t miss one of the best events of the year!

If you like to drive fast and not have to worry about getting a ticket, then the SCMC has something to ease your adrenaline pain. The Superfest includes three days on the 3.27 mile full course where you can reach speeds in excess of 140 mph all in a safe, controlled environment. Instructors will be available and you do not need any special equipment to run on track over the weekend. We will be running the full course on both Saturday and Sunday.

The event will be held at the world class location of Virginia International Raceway in Alton, VA, just east of Danville, VA. The Fest will consist of two days of open track. Also available will be on site karting, skeet shooting, and more....

The first 20 people to sign up can take a $100.00 discount in leiu of the $45.00 discount offered when you mail in a check and a hard copy registration form. The $45.00 discount is good till November 1, 2014 and again is only good with a mail in registration. (You cannot take both discounts) The first 20 people will be listed in this thread and once we reach that number, the $45.00 discount goes into effect.

Be sure to mark your calendars and save the date – November 22 – 23, 2014.

For more information and registration details, please visit http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19287

The Full Throttle Fall Fest is also a "Meet for all Shelby GT500 owners." Owners can have a group photo of their cars on track. Have their cars displayed in the Gallery for Saturday night dinner, and get some on track shots of their cars.

The hard copy registration form can now be downloaded for those that want to pay with a check. Your options include two day on track registration, one day on track registration, hyperdrive (one 30 minute session on track in your car), or parade lap fee. You do not have to pay for parade laps if you already paid for either a one day or two day registration fee, the parade laps are included in that purchase.

The car show/cruise in is free so sign up early as it is a preregistration event only, that means you cannot sign up for the car show on the day of the event. You must preregister or you cannot enter the show.

Host Hotel Information: The Lodge at VIR. Please visit www.virnow.com for more details and pricing.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Re: FULL THROTTLE FALL FEST @ VIR 11/22 - 11/23

Wish I could go - headed to Costa Rica though this weekend. Definitely planning to get to VIR in 2015 though!

TMSBOSS

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I was in the shop peeping the Boss for the weekend. The Accountant (wife) comes ingot he shop and asks if I saw the leak under the F-250, my tow vehicle. NO. 2003 F-1250 always dependable!! So Far!!

So I look at the leak. Right cylinder head has coolant dripping down the rear and onto the starter. GREAT.

The leak was determined to be the EGR/Oil cooler seals. Good news was the parts are cheap. Bad news is the part in buried under the turbo which requires several hours to remove and replace. One tech I have known since childhood stated that he has done this job by removing the body, saves time.

OH BOY.

24 hours later I replaced the seal and the rest of the vehicle.

New 2014 F-150 Platinum with cap. Eco-boost crew cab. This one will actually fit into my garage.

Ford is having a "Sale" on the 2014 models. Seems everyone wants the new aluminium F-150. I took the rebates and the D plan, Brother is a long time employee of Ford.

As they say, shiznit happens.

See everyone this weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel