The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FASTEST BOSS COLOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
In the immortal words of that famous racer, Fred Flintstone, as he rips off his rear view mirror (with an orange car behind him no less): "WHAT'SA BEHIND ME IS OF NO IMPORTANCE!!!".

PeteInCT said:
In the immortal words of that famous racer, Fred Flintstone, as he rips off his rear view mirror (with an orange car behind him no less): "WHAT'SA BEHIND ME IS OF NO IMPORTANCE!!!".
I thought that was a quote from my all-time favorite movie, The Gumball Rally. ;)

Franco: And now my friend, the first-a rule of Italian driving.
[Franco rips off his rear-view mirror and throws it out of the car]
Franco: What's-a behind me is not important.

TheGumballRally_07b.jpg

BLAZN BOSS

Bossfan said:
BLAZN BOSS said:
No, its your paint burning as we BLAZE past you ! ;D
BLAZing like a comet eventually dissipating into space.
Blazing like the sun.............and just when you think they are dying, the go faster into a supernova!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAZN BOSS

Bossfan said:
Blue is OK. What I do not understand about blue is why it is not 'Honolulu Blue' of the Detroit Lions blues (yes, I know they are singing the blues). Their home stadium is, after all, Ford Field.
I would have thought corporate blue, the engine color.

jec246

Bossfan said:
Blue is OK. What I do not understand about blue is why it is not 'Honolulu Blue' of the Detroit Lions blues (yes, I know they are singing the blues). Their home stadium is, after all, Ford Field.

That's Dallas Cowboys Blue and White ;D. And yes they are singing the blues right now too.

KONA Blue is still ultimately the coolest and fastest color evaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr! :p

BLAZN BOSS

To even asscociate a Boss 302 with the Dallas Cowboys is blasphemy. BLUE.......what a sad color........thats why people sing the blues..only bad things have happened to them........and race red tends one to believe that you're in a race "trying" to win! Now when one is in a Yellow Blaze Boss, your not racing...................youv'e WON!.........by being the fastest. Have fun guys

PeteInCT said:
Now gentlemen, we all know Ford made the fastest ones black becuase they draw the least attention from our highly respected State Troopers. Stelth is where it's at boys !

That's what I am hoping for with the Black/Gray LS. Plus a BLACK hole is the most powerful thing in the universe. You can have your mellow yellow sun or your red dwarf, I will take the eater of galaxies. The Black Hole.

Boss3o2

5 DOT 0 said:
The black LS is my favorite color combo. The sacrifices I make so my cute 10 year old twins can ride in the back seat...

lol, I know! I have a 7 yr. old, which is why I purchased a set of Boss 302 Rear seats from a user on this forum, who removed them the first day of purchase. I will keep the stock LS rear delete items, for track days and future.

The rear seat delete was a big selling point for me. I was quite happy not to have to play chauffeur to any one. "Sorry man, I just don't have enough seat to take us all there." What I lose in time driving I make up for in saved milage, wear and tear.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
lol you guys are too funny. I thought this was like the record holder for fastest 1/4mile from a boss is this color boss. I wonder what the fastest one is cause you know they pop out a factory freak here and there.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel