The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FASTEST BOSS COLOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

Bossfan said:
Fastest? Fastest?
Faster than What? ::)
Fastest at DOING what? - 1/4 mile?, 3 miles?
Nascar track? Mille Miglia?, WTC, LeMans, etc.
YES

You guys are full of it, guess the cold weather keeps your fast cars inside
for all upgrades to catch the Competition orange ones. Why do you think FORD made the 1st one CO, it was the fastest.....LOL.

jec246

LING952 said:
for all upgrades to catch the Competition orange ones. Why do you think FORD made the 1st one CO, it was the fastest.....LOL.

They had to give it a head start so it would look like it was just as fast as the KONA Blue!

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Now gentlemen, we all know Ford made the fastest ones black becuase they draw the least attention from our highly respected State Troopers. Stelth is where it's at boys !

(God, spring can't come fast enough ;D )

BLAZN BOSS

LING952 said:
Easiest color to catch and use! LOL

BLAZN BOSS

Bossfan said:
One color might be fastest -- (NOT) --, but the color that is the most rare will probably be the most valuable in the distant future.

Of course, what do we really know now what will be the in-demand color of tomorrow?
Welcome to BMO!.......I'm not sure you realize, but this thread is all in fun. It's actually been beat up and ran over a few times. It's not when the color is fast it's just a way for us guys to brag about their own car and the only thing different between them all is the color, so we com up with all kinds of stupid reasons why our specic color is faster than the other. I'm not trying to be condencending to you but since your new I'm just letting you in on whats happening here. Have fun and again welcome!

BLAZN BOSS said:
Bossfan said:
One color might be fastest -- (NOT) --, but the color that is the most rare will probably be the most valuable in the distant future.

Of course, what do we really know now what will be the in-demand color of tomorrow?
Welcome to BMO!.......I'm not sure you realize, but this thread is all in fun. It's actually been beat up and ran over a few times. It's not when the color is fast it's just a way for us guys to brag about their own car and the only thing different between them all is the color, so we com up with all kinds of stupid reasons why our specic color is faster than the other. I'm not trying to be condencending to you but since your new I'm just letting you in on whats happening here. Have fun and again welcome!

You didn't notice my green preference?

The light you have been seeing, as you have been creating these suggested images, one at a time, with your thoughts inspired by what you have been reading, is the inner light flooding through the external mind. Remove the cloud from the picture - the flowers, the grass, and the tree. Inner light alone would remain. This inner light intensified one thousand times would be called "the clear white light"(Actually PW).

If that doesn't sound like the fastest thing on this planet I give up.

BLAZN BOSS

Hambone said:
The light you have been seeing, as you have been creating these suggested images, one at a time, with your thoughts inspired by what you have been reading, is the inner light flooding through the external mind. Remove the cloud from the picture - the flowers, the grass, and the tree. Inner light alone would remain. This inner light intensified one thousand times would be called "the clear white light"(Actually PW).

If that doesn't sound like the fastest thing on this planet I give up.

Guess your gonna have to give up Ham...........that wonderful, clear white light wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for tha bright YELLOW BLAZE sun. :).

Of colors, everyone knows red is the fastest. Blue runs the coolest, black smells like tires, and orange is well rounded. But white cars... they are so fast, colors won't even stick. They were originally a new color Ford invented that is faster than red, but it made the cars so fast it peals right off when they rev the motor to test it and leaves them white.

*Inspired by something I read in GRM

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Touche'. However...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8_GVfPuw4M&feature=related[/youtube]

98RedGT

2012 #552
Ok got it. For 2012 the fastest Boss color is Sonic Blue, it's so fast you can't find it anywhere. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel