The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FASTEST BOSS COLOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Again?

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Cool, but please don't report back Rick that you tried driving inverted until you at least get a full cage installed ;D

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
As the great philosopher/comedian John Pinette would say - I SAY NAY NAY ! Let's not go by production counts becuase the last time I checked the LS was the only Boss that came in the fastest color - BLACK ! ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daj_mijJMCI[/youtube]

(You can tell most of this are getting bored. I really need to move down south so I'd be on the track now)

Dark Horse

2012 BOSS 302 LS 541
PeteInCT said:
As the great philosopher/comedian John Pinette would say - I SAY NAY NAY ! Let's not go by production counts becuase the last time I checked the LS was the only Boss that came in the fastest color - BLACK ! ;D

Black is without a doubt the fastest color. Scientifically, black can be defined as the visual impression experienced when no visible light reaches the eye. We can conclude that the light waves are prevented from reflecting off of the car as a result of the car being able to go faster than the light waves. Conversely, white would be the slowest color because all the light waves have equal time to reflect of the car’s surface. :) :D ;D ::)

Dark Horse

2012 BOSS 302 LS 541
5 DOT 0 said:
The black LS is my favorite color combo. The sacrifices I make so my cute 10 year old twins can ride in the back seat...

I wouldn't consider it a sacrifice. I would consider it immersing the next generation into the culture. I can still remember strapping babies into the back seat of the '88 GT. Enjoy them while they are still young, they grow up way too fast.

Dark Horse

2012 BOSS 302 LS 541
5 DOT 0 said:
[Seeing their friends go crazy when I pick them up in the Boss after school more than makes up for any sacrafices I've made.

LOL. My 21 year old had me take her to school when I first got the LS. She's a senior at the university! Funny how they start young. :D

Yes we have been through this but for those that don't know - it is

Yellow!!!

That is why we paid more for it, has something to do with airflow over the tri-coat ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbZhxOReiA4[/youtube]

TMO Supporting Vendors