The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FATT Summit Main on Friday, 10/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I actually have time available to attend that day! Anyone else considering it? Anyone doing the IMG over the weekend can grab some extra time for a Friday/Saturday/Sunday trifecta! Only solo'd spots are left.

Steveespo, we were going to meet up in Baltimore Friday to test fit the wheel, but I will now be at your destination instead! Hopefully, you are going to the track Friday instead of stopping at a hotel?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
steveespo said:
Steve
I will be arriving in Winchester Va at around 8pm Friday. If you are going to be at Summit that would be great
I will drive straight there. I know its late but I can't get out of work much earlier than 2:30pm. Hope we can hook up.
Steve

I am hoping to be home around 8-9, so the best bet is to meet up along the way (on my way home and on your way there).

TMO Supporting Vendors