The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Faux Baus302 got to do a photoshoot with a ladyfriend (mildly WW/NSFW)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Mods: please feel free to move/delete as necessary. I researched before posting, but didn't see a better section for the post or if anything mildly unsafe for work was restricted.

While killing time for the Barret Jackson ticket prices to drop (they drop $20/head at 5) a friend/fellow roadracer and I found a quiet spot and shot some impromptu pictures with my car.

Here's the result (I'm no pro, I just press buttons):

sophia-4.jpg

sophia-6.jpg

sophia-11.jpg

sophia-3.jpg

(not her favorite because her neck is turned, but I love how the car color pops)
sophia-19.jpg

sophia-12.jpg

sophia-28.jpg

sophia-30.jpg

sophia-33.jpg

sophia-47.jpg

sophia-34.jpg

and much in similar feeling to any time I work on this thing:
sophia-35.jpg

sophia-41.jpg

There's more shots, but mostly variations and just fun shots (one of my favorites is her just flipping off the camera).

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
She wants to go. So hopefully so.

I need to file my forms, but I keep chickening out because my new motor is so noisy. Every now and then I hear a ticking that makes me think a rod bearing is working on spinning on me, but its just paranoia. Pull a motor a few times and you'll get like that. I'm going to call chuckwalla tomorrow and get settled though. I really should break in the motor on a road course. If it breaks, it has a warranty and I really won't trust it until I put it to the test.

Your painter did a nice job spraying the Yellow blaze. This is not an easy color to match. Was online looking at cost of yellow blaze paint........WOW 678 a gallon. On another note your car looks Great!!

GA
boss man said:
Your painter did a nice job spraying the Yellow blaze. This is not an easy color to match. Was online looking at cost of yellow blaze paint........WOW 678 a gallon. On another note your car looks Great!!

Yikes. I think if I get that Steeda Q series hood it will be flat black.

TMO Supporting Vendors