The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Feedback on Racers360?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Do not know about actual lap data analysis, but I got several one lap tutorials from them.... It was head and shoulders above all the track schools I have been too down here. I just used video from y best laps made in racerender with track addict info (obd, rpm, speed, G, gear, time etc). Very highly recommended!!

It is the best investment you can do it fpr yourself
With 99$ you start a path of learning.
I gained 5 sec at LAGUNA (
3 at thill
3 at buttonwillow.
I used them a lot.
Highly recommended
Feel free to ask specific questions :)
Alessandro

Do not know about actual lap data analysis, but I got several one lap tutorials from them.... It was head and shoulders above all the track schools I have been too down here. I just used video from y best laps made in racerender with track addict info (obd, rpm, speed, G, gear, time etc). Very highly recommended!!
Awesome, that is great feedback. Thanks

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
I have been using RaceChrono Pro with Garmin GLO GPS receiver for autocross. I haven't used it on track yet but will shortly. I've very happy with it. You can use the camera in your phone, a GoPro, or multiple GoPro's with all the data synced to the video. You can also use a OBD2 bluetooth adapter to sync ecu outputs like throttle position and steering angle. Unfortunately with the Holley EFI I can't use that feature.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel