The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Few Boss items I've never seen before....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi, guys, just going through a few random Mustang websites and found some things which some may think are tacky and others may like. I just figured I would post these up here for all to see and critique. http://www.warnerrobertperformance.com/Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Console-Cover-p/z3-6306024-1.htm and secondly http://www.warnerrobertperformance.com/Ford-and-Shelby-Mustang-Trunk-Liner-p/z3-13b579-1.htm available with the Boss logo. Love it or hate it, let's hear about it.

Trunk mat is a nice touch, specially if you showcase your car at car shows. The cup holder cover... it says it's SS, so it'll probably get pretty hot under the sun, so consider that when buying it! (also may cut you, or your sleeves, if the edges aren't sanded/polished well)

F.D. Sako said:
Trunk mat is a nice touch, specially if you showcase your car at car shows. The cup holder cover... it says it's SS, so it'll probably get pretty hot under the sun, so consider that when buying it! (also may cut you, or your sleeves, if the edges aren't sanded/polished well)

Yeah, I've seen the trunk mat, it's nice. I'm probably going to do something a bit more custom for shows. The console cover to me just says "too much". IMO

Bossgirl said:
I do have the console cover and I love it. A girl just needs a little "bling" for the interior of her Boss!

That being sad, for those that may be interested do you have pictures of it installed and how does it fasten to the lid?

I've got the cup holder cover as well. Yes it does get hot in sun (one reason to have a sun shade!). No it doesn't cut as the edges are nicely rounded. Held on by industrial strength double sided tape (ain't goin' nowhere!). I also like the look and get lots of positive comments.

Not a great shot:

BossBling2.jpg

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Fiddler49 said:
I've got the cup holder cover as well. Yes it does get hot in sun (one reason to have a sun shade!). No it doesn't cut as the edges are nicely rounded. Held on by industrial strength double sided tape (ain't goin' nowhere!). I also like the look and get lots of positive comments.

Not a great shot:

BossBling2.jpg

I usually don't care for Boss Bling, but I have to say, I do like your cup holder cover, with the 302 cover! They look good. Nice little mod. Thank you for sharing.

302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors