The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Finally bought Track Key

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I contacted the dealer in Norwalk, the service manager refused to even discuss the install. I am scheduled for the install at Stevens in Milford, they were knowledgeable. Scheduled for 4/16. I will let you know how it goes!

I bought my Boss at Park City but mine was their only allocation so I'm a little leery about them doing the install. Stevens is about 20 minutes away from me so I'll be very interested to hear how you make out!

I was the fleet manager for Southern Conn Gas Co back in the day, we bought a lot of vehicles from Stevens and they did a lot of warranty for us, notice WHO I recommended, and WHO I did not. I liked Mantilla in West Haven too, but from what I understand, they closed shop.

I'm from Milford, CT. Love near Boston now. Stevens has always been stand up. Let me know how they do. I have 1 choice for track key in Acton Ford. They have done 1. If Stevens does well, I can drive the BOSS to Mom and Dad's and get a tune to boot!

Jim, Thanks for the positive feedback. Sounds like where I'm going to get mine done. How do you like the TK? Everybody says it's worth the time to get it done. What's your take? Thanks for letting me know your outcome!.

There is no gray area, if the issue is caused by the trackey then you are covered for 3yrs. NOT the 7 that you paid for or the 5 that comes with the car. If it is NOT a trackey issue then it is covered for whatever ESP that you purchased.

orng302 said:
There is no gray area, if the issue is caused by the trackey then you are covered for 3yrs. NOT the 7 that you paid for or the 5 that comes with the car. If it is NOT a trackey issue then it is covered for whatever ESP that you purchased.

Yep. For further confirmation, see the Ford Racing Trackey website: http://trackey.ford.com/trackey/default.asp

Last sentence: "As an aftermarket product, TracKey comes with a “best-in-the-aftermarket industry” 3-year/36,000-mile warranty, and its installation and usage does not void the original OE warranty."

Or, call the Ford Racing Tech Line and ask.... 800-367-3788

TMO Supporting Vendors