The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Finally got a build date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talked with my sales rep today from Klement Ford in Muenster, Tx and finally have a build week of February 22nd!

GT350 with Track Package
Race Red with white stripes
Car cover

Nice, when was it formally scheduled? there was some rumors on the other forum that ford halted scheduling for the rest of January.

Congratulations. It won't be long now.

krt22 said:
Nice, when was it formally scheduled? there was some rumors on the other forum that ford halted scheduling for the rest of January.

It was formally scheduled today. I had just so happened to put a call in this morning to ask for a status update and he called me back about an hour ago with the news. Also got the VIN.

Build date updated. She is going to be built on the 15th of February. Expected arrival to the dealership March 8th - 14th!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors