The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FINALLY home!!! New upgrades getting done....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well after being away from my Boss for 8 months, im finally home and getting some upgrades done. Pics will be added soon.

First, I installed the Curb-Alert front parking sensor. After a small hitch, I am EXTREMELY happy with it. As soon as I am within about 10-12 inches of a curb or any other object of sufficient hieght I get an audio alarm telling me to stop. Now I can pull up closer to a parking spot/curb without worry.

Second, windows are tinted.

Third, installed Forgeline F14 wheels in piano black with Nitto 255/35/20 and 295/35/20 tires. Real happy with the new look.

Fourth, Installed smoked tint on all side, front, and rear lights that were orange.

And last but not least........doing the red key install at Sunrise Ford on friday.

TMO Supporting Vendors