The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Finally in my hands; GHIG #184 landed in Mesa, BIG THANKS to JMBoss302 and other

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpm3dinc said:
Congrats! So now the big question, what are they bringing? I went to a dealer yesterday to look a GHIG BOSS (Which the internet said they had), so I drove down there, and of course, they don't have it yet, should be in later this month, but said they will get $5-10K ADM... I said good luck, they said they are confident they will have it sold before it hits the ground in NC.

I told them I would honk and wave as I drive my RR 2013 BOSS (When I actually get it) that I get for MSRP or lower.

So if you don't mind telling, what did these dream machines cost ya?

I think I will put down $20K in quarters... I wonder if the Dealer will accept that.. LOL

First Impressions?

GHIG wasn't my favorite, but its growing on me, its at least moved above SBY at this point in the list...

I dont know what others are paying but I did get mine for MSRP + doc fee. I am liking it very much. Cant wait to romp on it. Trying to maintain under 5k rpms. They did tell me that more than 1 California Ford dealer was ringing their phone off the hook to buy my car for 3k over sticker. Have no idea what they would have asked on the flip side. Guess I am lucky my dealer didnt screw me and sell it even though I know the sales manager. Supposedly the GB #9 went for 5k over but that could be dealer talk.......

Dealer I was talking about is in Salisbury. I honestly don't think they will get 5K ADM, but I guess if someone wants it bad enough and has the money...

TMO Supporting Vendors