The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Finally in my hands; GHIG #184 landed in Mesa, BIG THANKS to JMBoss302 and other

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got it today. No. 184. I would like to thank JMBboss302 for his continued support while waiting on this car. Big thanks to 5 dot 0 and Ptrocks for their insight as well. Really appreciate a sight like this and everyone here that has helped the learning process. ;D

IMAG0135-vi.jpg

Boss005-vi.jpg

Just a Phoenix update; looks like 5 landed here all at once. #9 GB sold tonight as well at Berge Ford and Chapman Ford in Scottsdale got their SBY 1st production day Boss in as well. Do not know the number yet.

Congrats! So now the big question, what are they bringing? I went to a dealer yesterday to look a GHIG BOSS (Which the internet said they had), so I drove down there, and of course, they don't have it yet, should be in later this month, but said they will get $5-10K ADM... I said good luck, they said they are confident they will have it sold before it hits the ground in NC.

I told them I would honk and wave as I drive my RR 2013 BOSS (When I actually get it) that I get for MSRP or lower.

So if you don't mind telling, what did these dream machines cost ya?

I think I will put down $20K in quarters... I wonder if the Dealer will accept that.. LOL

First Impressions?

GHIG wasn't my favorite, but its growing on me, its at least moved above SBY at this point in the list...

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
Congrats! Great color. This is a car you have to see in person to appreciate the paint. The metallic undertones look awesome in the sun. You can kind of see it in the first photo on the front fender.

The night photo is cool too. I have to take one of mine now. ;D

Enjoy!

Brian

Congrats on the new car! It looks amazing. I bet you haven't stopped smiling yet.

rpm3dinc said:
Congrats! So now the big question, what are they bringing? I went to a dealer yesterday to look a GHIG BOSS (Which the internet said they had), so I drove down there, and of course, they don't have it yet, should be in later this month, but said they will get $5-10K ADM... I said good luck, they said they are confident they will have it sold before it hits the ground in NC.

I told them I would honk and wave as I drive my RR 2013 BOSS (When I actually get it) that I get for MSRP or lower.

So if you don't mind telling, what did these dream machines cost ya?

I think I will put down $20K in quarters... I wonder if the Dealer will accept that.. LOL

First Impressions?

GHIG wasn't my favorite, but its growing on me, its at least moved above SBY at this point in the list...

Where in NC was the dealer? I spoke to one in Cary that has a GHIG in stock and they said they will charge someone from out of the area an ADM but if your local they will sell it for sticker. This is why I won't do business there, that is just ridiculous.

Congrats. Reflective stripes look great, but this was what went through my head when I saw the pic:

I wish my 12's stripes were reflective
Wait, I don't want to be that distinctive at night in case of late nigh shenanigans
Wait, I'm not 18 anymore, I need to go to bed early for work

CaliMR said:
Congrats. Reflective stripes look great, but this was what went through my head when I saw the pic:

Wait, I don't want to be that distinctive at night in case of late nigh shenanigans
Yours can easily be replaced with black reflective C stripes. ;)

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
5 DOT 0 said:
CaliMR said:

Yours can easily be replaced with black reflective C stripes. ;)
I know someone that sells them lol
http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/Products/2010_prod/landscapeBOSS.html

So awesome! Congrats!!

I haven't seen one in person. My GHIG #325 will be transported from the dealer in Tx to Atlanta and I should have it early next week.

The local Ford dealer received a GHIG and I stopped to look at it when I was on my way home. They have a $5K ADM and I am more than positive it will sell soon. GHIG is a nice color and stands out from many others.

Congrats on your new Boss.

I'll do it if mine ever get damaged. I'm too stingy to tear off perfectly good stripes. I'd have the whole power bulge blacked out, then the reflective stripes on the sides. Reflective hood might be distracting if light hits it at night. Though if I was replacing them anyways, I'd be tempted to just pain them on.

TMO Supporting Vendors