The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi to all,

I have been reading this for us for over three months. I am in Toronto, Ontario. I picked up my kb 302 about two weeks ago and am blown away by this car. I was open to the Challenger because of the ability to seat three In the back. I am so glad that I went with the Boss. I ended up getting the car brought over from the US. I am sure you guys know about the 10k price difference here. Bought the car from a company called Legendary motor cars. They only sell vintage muscle and collectible cars. Loved the fact the Boss was I. This mix. Car is crazy fast, scares the crap out of me sometimes. We are getting slammed in this country with crazy gas prices, about $6 a gallon for 91. All worth it. Thank you for all the advice about this car.

Excellent news! Hope you are near Mosport , Calabogie or Mt Tremblant! If you get a chance take it to the track!
Enjoy your new ride ! I agree ,I don't care about gas prices either!

jec246

Bossfan said:
You piss me off dude, I don't even have my VIN yet. 8) 8)

Goosfraba man Goosfraba.... :p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fscuv4PIjws[/youtube]

I am sure this has been answered somewhere, I have a question about Trackkey. From my understanding it does not activate until the car hits a certain temp. Can you drive it while the car is warming up or does it need to just idle and hit temp? Dont want to harm it.

SL302 said:
I am sure this has been answered somewhere, I have a question about Trackkey. From my understanding it does not activate until the car hits a certain temp. Can you drive it while the car is warming up or does it need to just idle and hit temp? Dont want to harm it.
TracKey is active from the start. TracKey idle, the lopey idle, kicks in 130 seconds after the engine reaches operating temp.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
It's the old school sound of horsepower from a high lift/longer duration camshaft.

TMO Supporting Vendors