The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

First car show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Went in my local first ever car show today with my 2013 RR BOSS 302 #2757 with almost 200 cars and trucks of all ara's. I won best 2000 and up car(all makes), and won peoples choice award for best car in show!!!!!!
There were no exotics, but a 920hp Viper GTS, a few new Challengers, vettes, Mustangs camaro's real nice older Mopars, a recent Barret Jackson baught '55 Chevy truck( paid over $100,000 for it,and 2 Shellby GT500's.
I'm so proud of BAS!

Very cool, congratulations. Post photos of your awards.

Vermont
Congratulations! Must have been a great feeling to be picked as people's choice out of that many cars. Still only 22 miles on the odometer? If so, you need to start carving more corners. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors