The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

First time to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been on your fourms for about two month's but not had time to introduce myself. My name is Danny Black from Idabel, Oklahoma. I teach auto service technology at Kiamichi Technology Center in Idabel. I have been teaching for the past two years. Before this gig i own a auto repair shop for 20 years. I have own three mustangs before buying a 2012 Boss. My first was a 1969 Mach 1 with a 390 I bought in 1983 and sold it in 1985, big mistake. :'( In 2005 I bought my second 69 Mach 1. I still have this car and in the process of restoring it. I bought my daughter a 2008 Mustang 6cyl that she still drives today. I bought my 12 Boss in March used, 1600 miles. It is a comp. orange # 2080. To date i have 9800 miles on it, yes it is a dd. Side note all teachers must have a second job. I work June, July and weekends as a State Park Ranger at Beavers Bend State Park.

Welcome to BMO and don't forget to post photos of your Boss.

TMO Supporting Vendors