The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Floods, Fires, Fear of Covid!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
98% of CA is going back into house arrest again. but in San Diego county restaurants and two strip clubs are staying open. See y’all at the club.
Free Cheeseburger lunch at Cheetah's!
No buns or meat puns were harmed in the making of this post.

Had a machinist at my old work who would actually go on his lunch break once in a while!
When I was in trade school just turning 18, a bunch of crusty old Vietnam veterans who were going through on the GI Bill took me to "Ron's Highway Lounge" for my birthday/lunch. They didn't tell me where we were going until I got there.. great times. The craziest one was a door gunner on a Huey, we hit it right off.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
deleted

TMO Supporting Vendors