The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Floor mats

anybody else need em

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If anybody else didn't go for the $495.00 option for mats & a car cover, here's an option I bought & recieved today. Only the driver's side came with lock down holes but both mats had BOSS 302 on the side of them.http://www.blueovalindustries.com/interior/2005-2009/fm2170.html

If the Mats are only 80 bucks from the dealer Why The $495.00 mat/cover Option then? Is the car cover made out of gold? You can but a car cover at Pep boys for under 50 bucks. Oh , I know ,it must be the BOSS 302 logo. I don't think they sold to many of those options @ that price.

According to the 2012 Ford Mustang order guide in this forum, standard equipment for the boss includes 2 front floor mats:

INTERIOR
• 4-gauge instrument cluster
• Air Conditioning – Manual
• Alcantara® Suede wrapped steering wheel
• Audio – Premium AM/FM stereo w/single-CD & clock
• Audio Input Jack
• Bright aluminum pedal covers
• Console – Full armrest with locking storage
• Covered Cupholder – 2
• Floor Mats – front, black
• Footrest – Driver
• Leather-wrapped parking brake handle
• Satin-aluminum door release handles
• Satin-aluminum register surrounds w/black vanes
• Unique black shift knob
• Unique cloth seats with gray embroidered Boss® logo
• Unique dark aluminum instrument panel
• Unique door scuff plates (non lighted)
• Vinyl wrapped door-trim

Any of you guys that have taken delivery so far - did you get them?

302BOB said:
If the Mats are only 80 bucks from the dealer Why The $495.00 mat/cover Option then? Is the car cover made out of gold? You can but a car cover at Pep boys for under 50 bucks. Oh , I know ,it must be the BOSS 302 logo. I don't think they sold to many of those options @ that price.
That's why I didn't order them. You can buy the mats and cover later for less than the option cost. I have no need for a car cover and the mats didn't cut it. Not a big deal either way. If you got them enjoy them if not they are still available for purchase later.

5 DOT 0 said:
That's why I didn't order them. You can buy the mats and cover later for less than the option cost. I have no need for a car cover and the mats didn't cut it. Not a big deal either way. If you got them enjoy them if not they are still available for purchase later.

Hey, you owe me for that. Don't think I am ever going to forget that ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors