The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

fog lamps holes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
mikebxb said:
very nice indeed!
wonder if it voids warranty...or that some dealer wouldn't try to wriggle out of a warranty rear because
you didn't know driving the car voids the warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveespo said:
Or drill every little hexagon out with a 5/16" bit. That's how we did it in the "old" days of BMO

To heck with that!! I just bought the 302S grill .... Us youngins got the add and don't have time to sit there and drill holes haha

BadPony said:
Or you can buy the 302S grill. This way you have the option of going back to "Stock" if you ever decide to sell it.

mikebxb said:
very nice indeed!
wonder if it voids warranty...or that some dealer wouldn't try to wriggle out of a warranty rear because

Why would that void the warranty? I can't think of any reason why it would. Most dealers don't know enough about the Boss to even know I changed them.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel