The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fog Light Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, I am definitely not crazy about the grille and the fact that the Boss comes sans fog lights. I know what the designers were going for and I respect their goals, but i dont find it aesthetically appealing. I don't want the large round fog lights on the grille either. I would like to have a set of the small fog lights that fit in the gaping holes on the lower section of the bumper. I found an OEM kit online that comes with everything, but it is not compatible with V8's. Wtf?! Is there another option without changing out the entire front fascia for one that comes with fog lights?

Jonathan
Kingwood, TX

12BossKB said:
So, I am definitely not crazy about the grille and the fact that the Boss comes sans fog lights. I know what the designers were going for and I respect their goals, but i dont find it aesthetically appealing. I don't want the large round fog lights on the grille either. I would like to have a set of the small fog lights that fit in the gaping holes on the lower section of the bumper. I found an OEM kit online that comes with everything, but it is not compatible with V8's. Wtf?! Is there another option without changing out the entire front fascia for one that comes with fog lights?

Jonathan
Kingwood, TX
The California Special comes with fog lights that fit in the brake vent holes. I'd check that route.

GA
12BossKB said:

Jonathan
Kingwood, TX

I believe the Roush black upper grille will fit. The California Special fog lamps should fit where you would install the cooling ducts. There won't be a switch for the fog lamps so you will have to install an accessory switch under the dash or replace the dash switch.

My Bullitt came without fog lamps and I am looking at the Steeda competition fascia which has fog lamp and cooling duct ports.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel