The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fog light Mesh inserts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys,
I've been searching but not hitting what im looking for. Wasnt there a member who was making the mesh insert kits for the faux fog light ? I want to remove mine and get them.
I believe the caps pop out ? Suggestions highly appreciated. Please note that i do not have the skill to use a dremmel or drill holes without 4-5 pairs lying around berore i get it right
Thanks !!

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=5101.msg80659#msg80659

For my '13, I bought a role of gutter gaurd from Lowe's and jb-welded it in the back. Also taped the same stuff behind the brake duct inlet.

As you can see... it does the job on track :p
IMAG0473Copy_zps29862b9c.jpg

Mike,

Many thanks for the fast shipping and awesome packaging ! They arrived in perfect condition. Look and feel are outstanding.

Leaving for the American Muscle show this weekend, i'll install then when i get back.

Rob

This is what my $2.98 Gutter Guard from Lowes looked like:

foglampinsert_zps63e5a70f.jpg

At present, just press-fit in there. A couple dabs of JB Weld sound like a great idea!

Whistler Pro-3600 Laser/Radar Detector hiding behind there! ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors