The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For all of you Boss owners who paid MSRP or less...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The thing that struck me as odd is a lot of these dealers with mark-ups on-line and on their dealership sites quote the MSRP as well above what it actually is, but then have a link for the window sticker where it shows what actual MSRP is.

I agree. When I was looking at 2012 LS's, there was a dealer in GA that has 3 and had signs hanging from the rearview mirror shwing MSRP at $25k over actual MSRP and then a $15k "discount" to come to only $10k over MSRP. They must think we are a bunch of idiots when they do crap like that.

My son paid 3k less than Msrp for my RR 2012. But we live in Canada, they don't get away with that ADM crap here. We drag em behind the dog sled for a couple of days till they smarten up. ;)

My brother is pissed at me, he works for GM and asked why I got a ford instead of using the friends and family deal at GM. I just smiled and told him to go drive a Boss and then ask me again.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Good for you. Who wants to drive in that rolling pillbox Camaro? I took a V6 for a spin when my buddy had a loaner and could not believe how bad the visibility was! Let us know the 'test drive' results. 8)

LS223 said:
Recent search on Autotrader and MSRP's are starting to creep up all over the place.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=32407&endYear=2014&keywordPhrases=boss+302&modelCode1=MUST&showcaseOwnerId=1328613&startYear=1981&makeCode1=FORD&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=0&bodyStyleCodes=COUPE&showcaseListingId=336762996&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&firstRecord=1&Log=0

Damn, I live in Canada and our prices are always higher than yours. I can buy them here for less than almost all of those sticker prices. Thats kinda sad.

I got my 2013 SBY for sticker. They had just got the car off the truck and was pulling it onto the showroom floor. After I agreed to the MRSP they tried to come back and say they forgot to add in the market value of 9K and for a few other options that wasnt listed on the sticker. I told them I had already signed the papperwork for MSRP and thats what I was paying. From what i hear the assistant sales manager got his rear chewed out. :D

TMO Supporting Vendors