The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Military, 1st Responders, Nurses, Teacher, Students and Govt' employees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
I have been using this for a while and it's a great perk for some of us. I alway forget to share it but, if you are active or prior Military you're eligible. As for former 1st Responders,Nurses, Teacher, Students and Govt' employees I can not confirm if you are eligible or not.

But shop.id.me gives us great discounts. I just purchased a 600 dollar set of Oakley prescription sunglasses at 45% discount, Rebok shoes at 50% and the deals just keep going. I suggest you check it out and enjoy the benefits.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Cool, great post and especially pertinent in these trying times. We have plenty of active and retired military and first responders on this site, so hopefully many can take advantage of this service ---- so well deserved !!

Our Military, First Responders and our Essential people need a great round of gratitude during these trying times.....We may never get back to "normal" fighting this Pandemic.....I kept it civil for small eyes.......................I hate wearing that damn face-mask when I go out, but I know it helps the cause..................

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Bob

I fully agree with supporting and thanking first responders.

I don't agree with the idea we may never get back to normal. The disease is not permanent, it will change and leave us eventually. The last pandemic was 100 years ago, right? Ever hear of folks affected by the Spanish flu? 100 years ago, nature had a way of allowing the flu to run its terrible course. Today, modern medicine treats the symptoms and soon will provide a vaccine. Once this happens, we can FINALLY get back to debating the more important issues in life. Like which motor oil is best for our track beasts by manufactures, weight, additive package and so on. Ahhhhh, the good ole days.

Stay safe and healthy my friend.

I don't agree with the idea we may never get back to normal.
Normal will never occur without a vaccine in place...the whole world is going thru this nightmare......TMS, I miss the good ole days so much also!!!!..Just enjoying a good pizza at my favorite pizza place can't happen right now, sad to say......................Take out..is not the same..........................

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Normal will never occur without a vaccine in place...the whole world is going thru this nightmare......TMS, I miss the good ole days so much also!!!!..Just enjoying a good pizza at my favorite pizza place can't happen right now, sad to say......................Take out..is not the same..........................

There's already clinical trials going on, one in Nova Scotia (it's Chinese, oh boy!) that Canada apparently signed on to so we would get access to it if it's successful. Not sure I want anything to do with Chinese anything these days. But I don't think it's going to take as long as the government bureaucrats, who are enjoying their new found power, are indicating.

In some places, like where I live, there's been minimal cases, we had 12 in the whole county, all resolved. We just need to get the city centric politicians heads out of their azzes and realize the city experience is not the same in the outlying areas. It seems our Premier might be finally waking up to that fact. He might want to, given that his real support base is out in the hinterlands and people are getting mighty fed up with this BS.

TMO Supporting Vendors