The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale 2013 Race Red Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi all first post on site and it's a sad one kinda. I need to try and sell my boss so I thought I'd try posting here and see if it helps me sell her to a good home. Car is all stock besides 20% window tint all around and I removed the exhaust side plates. I do have both keys and the dealer tag for track key but have never programmed track key. I have the owners packet as well for the new buyer. Any way car has 15150 miles garage kept oil changed every 4000 miles never been below 50% on the oil life monitor. I used motor craft oil the first 2 times and last oil change I tried castrol. Car will have a fresh oil change for the buyer as well. Don't know what else to say except I'm asking $37,000.00. Car is located in Corpus Christi Texas. I am willing to help either transport or drive to meet buyer within reason. Any questions please reply to this post or private message me and I will give my phone number, or you can email me @ [email protected]. Thanks for your interest, advice, or comments. Oops almost forgot the vin# here it is. Vin# 1zvbp8cu7d5247779

image_zpsfc17504f.jpg

image_zpsf4936457.jpg

image_zps0995ce4e.jpg

image_zps73540b2f.jpg

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
So you bought the trackey voucher but didnt have it installed? it doesnt come with the car the red key comes with a tag talking about it yes but you have to purchase it then pay an hour labor to have it installed.

GLWS

Justin said:
So you bought the trackey voucher but didnt have it installed? it doesnt come with the car the red key comes with a tag talking about it yes but you have to purchase it then pay an hour labor to have it installed.

GLWS

Thats correct sir i purchased the voucher for $302 dollars at my dealer. Did not have to pay a labor charge, my dealer said they would not charge me to do the install. If a buyer wants i will have it done before the sale. If not they have the voucher and i would think their dealer of choice would do the install and worst case they would need to pay the hour labor. I just bought it and then kind of changed my mind and thought i was going to go a different route.

Converted45th said:
Thats correct sir i purchased the voucher for $302 dollars at my dealer. Did not have to pay a labor charge, my dealer said they would not charge me to do the install. If a buyer wants i will have it done before the sale. If not they have the voucher and i would think their dealer of choice would do the install and worst case they would need to pay the hour labor. I just bought it and then kind of changed my mind and thought i was going to go a different route.

One more time, back to top.

TMO Supporting Vendors