The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale-Brand New In Box/Never Used- Pagid RS-29Front & RS-56Rear Pads (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello,

I've got a brand new set of Pagid brake pads for sale (Front&Rear) as described in the Subject that I purchased back in Late Sep 2015 that I never got around to installing and have since decided to go a different route for Pads thus the reason for this sale. The Pads have been sitting in their original boxes on my living room floor since the day they arrived (along with many other parts awaiting motivation to install them :eek: )

The Pads were meant for a 2013 Mustang GT w/Brembo's and I assume other years in the S197 Range using the Brembo will work with these pads also.

I would prefer to sell these Pads together and not split them up but if I get desperate enough and no one wants them as a set then I may change my mind but until them this Posting is for the sale of both Front & Rear Pads:

Part Number Info Below:

RS-29 2487 Pagid racing brake pads, RS-29, front fitment
RS-56 8113 Pagid racing brake pads, RS-56, rear fitment

This is a Paypal Sale Only....
Local Pickup is an option
Sale Location = 19464 PA
I can post a picture of the boxes if it will sweeten the deal ;D

At my asking price of $375 I will cover PayPal Fee's and Ground shipping via UPS or Fed-Ex within the Cont USA. If low balled too much then shipping and PayPal Fee will be at the buyers expense. :p

Thanks for viewing my listing and feel free to PM me with any questions or interest in purchasing the items.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel