The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale - Forgestar F14 18x10 Matt Black (4)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For Sale - Forgestar F14 18x10 Matt Black (4) $680

Used these as front wheels for one season with Pirellis 305s and roughly have just under 20 hours of track time on them. Selling them as I decided to go with 11" F14 Forgestars up front.

Note that these were purchased through Vorshlag and based on their staggered setup, these front wheels will not work in the rear. They run a higher offset up front to get extra shock clearance, which would interfere with the quarter panel when mounted in the rear. Vorshlag will not disclose the exact offset.

Asking $170 each, thus $680 total, plus shipping. Shipping is reasonable as I can use my corporate discounted rates through my business.

They look very good, with only minor scratching from mounting and unmounting.

PM me if interested.

IMG_0017_zpsd03grves.jpg
IMG_0015_zpsfqgs2s0f.jpg
IMG_0013_zpsmacx3kin.jpg
IMG_0010_zpsjri9o3mi.jpg
IMG_0007_zpsnscjf5gt.jpg
IMG_0003_zpszgemozfa.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors