The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford announces Mustang GT4 at SEMA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great, I'm looking for a good shot of the Multimatic car for a new TMO T-Shirt!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Here is KohR's re-wrapped NANO-Pro-MT Mustang GT4 at COTA, getting ready for action this weekend!

FhZF0lp.png

CQy0aEK.png

ln5FjsT.png

Last edited:

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
Most of it being flat, I'm not sure it is that much of a downforce adder ... I guess it helps reduce turbulences in front of the front wheels where the flow separates at the front of the car, but too big for my taste :(

I like the lower splitter though, more agressive than the R and all integrated :)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Dean Martin at KohR says the 7th GT4 should be arriving soon for prep work. Not a lot of these out in the wild yet, but that's not surprising considering the price. I hope some more able individuals step up and ride them to the podium!

I will hopefully run in the TA3 class this year at the Portland event , swapped to a GT350 intake and throttle body for more power.
The TA series installed a data logger on my car last year and determined the acceleration rates and top speed were well within the TA4 parameters .
The GT4 spec engine makes less power than a stock GT350 engine and does not rev nearly as high as the GT350 road car.

I will hopefully run in the TA3 class this year at the Portland event , swapped to a GT350 intake and throttle body for more power.
The TA series installed a data logger on my car last year and determined the acceleration rates and top speed were well within the TA4 parameters .
The GT4 spec engine makes less power than a stock GT350 engine and does not rev nearly as high as the GT350 road car.
Awesome ride @bbrgt! Any chance you will be out to a track day for test and tune this season. I’d love to know if you are so I can come out and see the car. I instruct for Turn 2, PCA, BMW, Audi...so I’ve got a lot of flexibility on days. Turn 2 would probably be a great event for test and tune.

In the V6L
You're going to have some local company, although a different brand. I was at a BMW Car Club event in Pitt Meadows on the weekend and one of the principals of the driving school that runs the BMWCCBC events just took delivery of an AMG GT4.

TMO Supporting Vendors