The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Art house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Check this out !!
http://ford.artehouse.com/perl/skuProductCollection.pl?skuCollectionID=59&productTypeID=16&skuProductSubTypeID=59&seeAllCollections=0

If you use 302 for the promotion code you get 30.3 % discount!
You can also get your build # and vin# put on the plaque.So here lies the problem .Most of us do not have that info yet.So to combat this problem.You can place your order. Pay ,take the discount and they will hold it for you till you can give them the info.
I thought that was great!
This stuff will not be around in a few years.
Anyway my 02

BLAZN BOSS

That's a nice piece............that much money even less 50 % is high...........not sure I want that that bad.

500? Take a picture of your own after you wax it and learn to use photoshop. Buy a frame from walmart for $15, and it will mean more to you.

I received mine recently. It is pretty large and done very nicely. Autographed by Parnelli Jones. plaque with your VIN and Boss number and a certificate of authenticity on the back of the frame in an envelope.

As to whether it's worth the price, well mine was a gift :) but I think with the discount it's not a bad deal now that I have one.

TMO Supporting Vendors