The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford bringing back the GT350 for 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlqx

Mustangless
At least they're keeping around Lightning Blue. Not offense to Kona owners, but it's not my thing. The 350 will look awesome in Orange Fury with stripes.

Question is when will we see the GT500 or next high performance Mustang?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I would like to see Kona Blue with a Silver stripe package pin stripped in Red on a 2018 GT350R.

That color combo would peak my GT350 interest.

2HP

Eh, they made it for two years and the number was approximate to other non-black/non-white colors. The single-year blues will be rarer over all, like Deep Impact and Grabber.

Well, AG is unique to GT350. The other colors are available on lesser models so that means AG is still more rare when looking at the entire mustang family. ;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I think you are being Shelby GT 350 specific concerning the color and Mustangs, but just in case this is not the case, Avalanche Gray is essentially a performance oriented paint color, since it is also available on the Raptor.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors