The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Dealership abuse video (some language)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy takes his Shelby in for service for a knocking or tapping sound...and this is how they fix it... Another reason not to get your cars serviced at the dealership.
FORD dealership abuse: http://youtu.be/PZ12CuxmeFo

Grant 302 said:
My attention span isn't that long...I didn't see the abuse. Isn't the owner in the car? And isn't it a V6?

I was reading that it was a Shelby, but you know how the Internet is... The comments alone from the mechanic were enough to aggravate me.

That's def a V6, he even says so at one point. He also never hit fuel cut so other then being dicks to the guys car I doubt anything was damaged. Though close to the end they do conspire to say they did work that they didn't.

TMO Supporting Vendors