The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Fusion Sport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just announced today.
Looks fine. I like the powertrain. it's the same motor (2.7l boost) as my wife's '15 Edge Sport and I've got to repeat how thoroughly impressed I am with that Edge Sport.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/01/11/2017-ford-fusion-sport-detroit-auto-show/

Those specs are nice and I guess the price is not all that bad if the electronic damping is included in that pice. It would be awesome if they biased the AWD system to be more rear-prone like the Focus RS :)

Sweet. Regardless of the HP it still needs a slick tranny like in the Audi's and BMW's to keep up with them.

2017-ford-fusion-sport002-1.jpg

That might be an interesting car, but the 6-speed auto does kill it for me. You might as well get a lightly used SHO Taurus for less money.

TMO Supporting Vendors