The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Images - Limited Edition Print - Anyone order one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anybody order one of these? If so, and you have received, how does it look? High Quality?

http://www.fordimages.com/perl/skuProductCollection.pl?skuCollectionID=59&productTypeID=16&ckon=leftNav

If they would eliminate the autographs and lower the price accordingly then I might be interested.

My dealer bought me one. I wasn't sure about it, but now that it's here it hangs proudly right above my desk :D They are really nice. Worth it? That's a relative question. It is nicely framed, personalized with your VIN, name and build sequence, and for those into autographs it's signed by Parnelli Jones.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I got one and I use it at the car shows and cruise-ins as well as have it hanging in my man cave between shows. I love it.

kyfigfam said:
CaliMR said:
I kind of want just the plaque, I can get a picture taken at the track to stick it to.

I called them and sent emails asking the same thing; no can do, licensing blah, blah, blah.

What if your plaque on the intake fell off and got lost. How much would it cost to get a replacement?

GA
CaliMR said:
kyfigfam said:
CaliMR said:
I kind of want just the plaque, I can get a picture taken at the track to stick it to.

I called them and sent emails asking the same thing; no can do, licensing blah, blah, blah.

What if your plaque on the intake fell off and got lost. How much would it cost to get a replacement?

I can tell you from experience that the special Bullitt strut tower plate was a one-time run. It could not be replaced, and I imagine the Boss plate is the same. Maybe some good replicas will be available in the aftermarket. Replica Bullitt plates were available; people often used them when they supercharged their Bullitts and the STB did not fit over the SC, or the STB was missing when they bought it used for the same reason.

98RedGT

2012 #552
Ordered one for my bday, now waiting 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Not another Boss wait :D

Looks cool and for the size it is does not seem too expensive.

TMO Supporting Vendors