The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford issues owner-only Boss 302 prints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Impressive indeed! This is the only reason why I'd want to live somewhere that has a basement. Don't see them in Florida at all.

BossMan

Nicely done Kaylan! I hope to have something once I get some shelving in place to hold my diecast.

Haven't seen any 2012 Boss diecasts yet...need a race red one to match soon to be delivered full size model.

GA
jimprw said:
Haven't seen any 2012 Boss diecasts yet...need a race red one to match soon to be delivered full size model.

They will come. It took a couple of years for a 2008 Bullitt die cast to appear.

Your mancave would make a nice addition to my house :)
Kaylan1521 said:
I have ordered one. I spoke to a dude there and they will reserve one and honour the discount (if you pay now) and get the ball rolling. They send the print to Parnelli to sign it and then it's framed and waits until you call in with the vin and build number info.

One of those things that if I don't get it, a few years from now when I see one I'll wish I had've gotten it.

Will be a nice addtion to the "mancave"

08BullittAAI045c.jpg

08BullittAAI044c.jpg

08BullittAAI043c.jpg

08BullittAAI041c.jpg

08BullittAAI036c.jpg

08BullittAAI035c.jpg

08BullittAAI042c.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors