The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Mustang Cargo Organizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I ordered this from Levvitown Ford. Really heavy duty construction and it straps in so it wont move around. I put in some car detailing stuff and a small tool set. they make a cooler that will fit perfect in the far right bin. They also sell a smaller version.
941861_584290061603569_1533206504_n.jpg

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-mustang-cargo-organizer-soft-sided-large-folding-p-719.html

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
killerwill13 said:
I was thinking about ordering one, but that one is really bigger than I thought. I'm liking the layout though, but I think the smaller one will do what I want to do.
it is constructed very well. and the one bin no the left will become a bucket full of ONR wash for car shows and meets. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors