The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FORD PERFORMANCE FP350S RACE CAR FRONT SPLITTER KIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo Capaldi

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Detroit

Just an update Ford Performance parts have decided to stop selling the M-16601-FP350S Splitter kit. Capaldi Racing has been the supplier to Ford Performance for this kit.​

• Original Equipment on the Ford Performance FP350S Race Car
  • Fits over Shelby GT350R Production Splitter
  • Lightweight Polymer Matrix Material
  • Service Kit - Includes: Splitter, Wickers and Mounting Hardware (does not include pencil rod kit)
  • Off-Road Use Only
  • For Pencil Rod Kit, see M-16602-FP350S
  • NOTE: Only fits Shelby GT350R Fascia/Splitter

Capaldi Racing will continue to sell it but directly to the customers. see attached link to our store

M-16601-FP350S.jpg

I have found that Leo has the best FRPP prices on the web. If you have a larger order, you can send and email or call the shop and they can often package things up in manner that saves on shipping costs. He also has access to a lot of brands not always listed on his site. I just got a new Momo seat and Schroth harness from him. He matched or beat any price I could find and I am supporting a great Ford-specific shop.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Leo and crew almost always will take the time to chat and you get the right parts that fit, not a guess from some " Mustang Expert " so noted on many sites, that just look at a computer printout and really don't know the product. Found out the hard way in years past where I got a part and waited forever for a refund and was told it was my fault. That is the reason Capaldi should be at the top of your list to get performance parts for your Mustang , imho.

TMO Supporting Vendors