The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Performance Oil Separator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
Driver side Oil-Air Separators are live on the ford racing website. I've went ahead and ordered 5 of them for stock here at KNS.

They're not pretty on the website yet but if you want to go ahead and order one you can call me or you can do it through the website.

Coupon code : TMO5OFF

2 are allocated, 3 still up for grabs.

http://knsbrakes.com/c/item/72697

-Nick

KNS Brakes said:
Driver side Oil-Air Separators are live on the ford racing website. I've went ahead and ordered 5 of them for stock here at KNS.

They're not pretty on the website yet but if you want to go ahead and order one you can call me or you can do it through the website.

Coupon code : TMO5OFF

2 are allocated, 3 still up for grabs.

http://knsbrakes.com/c/item/72697

-Nick
Thanks I grabbed one.

I drained my oil separators today. The driver side had some oil mist that was easily wiped up with one paper towel and the drivers side had 40cc or approximately 1.4 oz in it. That's with approximately 4,400 miles and five track days. Not a big deal draining them and I did remove the drivers side to drain it. Took maybe a total of five minutes. I'll do this once a year and not bother checking them in between drains.

Drivers side

4F0E8E33-5143-4D98-9EB7-2EA317D92133_zps8f9aana1.jpg

Passenger side

0B15710D-F04B-4A76-8262-6B7F0540E03B_zpsrfssslzj.jpg

89972F5F-74D5-4605-BEEC-B42FC46B59B7_zpsqdpn3m1s.jpg

I installed one on my Boss passenger side and I use a vacuum pump and it works great. Just put it n the inlet line and you don't need to take it apart.Air%20oil%20seperator%20002_zpsn2z51hpf.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel