The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
ArizonaBOSS said:
I was going through this same debate last year before my stock headers cracked, but my friends at Ford said you want to do headers first, if you can't do both at the same time.

I have to agree with this as even my Kooks shorty header install changed the demeanor of my pretty much stock U-Code Boss engine. They seemed to bring together the CAI and Cat Back 3.0" X pipe exhaust system mods.

Hard to explan, but it was like adding the last piece of the puzzle that made everything work together.

Good luck with your mods,
302 Hi Pro

Hey guys, sorry if its been asked before. Does anyone know what air filter is if looking for replacement. I have the Ford Performance air intake and cannot seem to find the right filter. I contacted ford performance and the filter I bought was a tad smaller.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel