The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing Sticker (Trackey)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So today I checked the mail and saw an UPS package from Ford Racing directed to me. After fighting through the taped up ends and searching the inside, the only thing within was a Ford Racing Performance Parts sticker.

On the back of the sticker it has my name and VIN number on it. Looking at the invoice sent with it, its labeled:

EO LABEL W/FRT LOGOW/THERM

Does anyone know what this is or what is to be done with it? Any information would be greatful.

Why bother installing it?

I doubt I will place it anywhere except with the paperwork for the car. I also thought there was going to be an "91 Octane" sticker sent out too.

Nonetheless, as I stated more stuff to go with paperwork. Now if my Boss care package would just arrive....LOL

i can tell you the Padillo sticker will remain in the UPS envelope along with all other Trackey documentation. Can't see a reason to install on a car that is garaged and driven in Texas.

TMO Supporting Vendors