The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing Window Decal. Yay or Nay?

Ford Racing Decal

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Another Yay or Nay from Calif Boss302 (tell me to stop if it's getting old. I can take it :eek:)

Saw this car on Ebay. Very clean low mileage by the way. Thought Hmmm . . . Ford Racing Decal like a 302S?? My son said "Dad decals are for race cars not street cars"
I don't know . . .kinda like it.

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

A little too big for my taste. I use the passenger side rear window when changing lanes on the highway, the decal seems to be blocking the useful portions of the window. So, I say nay!

It is a big large I agree . . .50% reduction might be a better fit.

F.D. Sako said:
A little too big for my taste. I use the passenger side rear window when changing lanes on the highway, the decal seems to be blocking the useful portions of the window. So, I say nay!

I think Pete at TrackDaySolutions can make you one any size you want.

I agree with everyone else, looks OK, but too big.
My only question is, does everyone with a PW Boss have 302S wheels....

Boss1815 said:

Not everyone ;D

I think it is way too big, needs to be subtle.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Quarter window - yay. I prefer the single color vs. the printed.

Back window (big) - nay. Rear visibility is bad enough with the LS style wing and anytime with the rear head rests up.

Boss1815 said:
\

Hope this doesn't qualify as thread jack.

No, not everyone does.

ps. I like the decal, if a little smaller…..

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I was able to get a more subtle window sticker from a BMO member who used to post here. He said he got them from a Winternationals drag event, but doesn't know from whom.

I will try to post a close up pic tomorrow.

7662fa9f-fb58-4394-a4c0-d9c07f8f2a21_zpsb804d32a.jpg

Boss1815 said:

PW boss with your wheels is how it should have come. For the longest time I was searching for PW knowing I would put your wheels on it. IMHO looks perfect,

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel