The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford vs Ferrari Movie Release Date: November 15th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ter&utm_term=191115&utm_campaign=openamericas

Good article about the production of the movie and the reliability issues of making a movie with old cars.

Quote from Rob Johnson, the technical director of the film who's team lined up the 460 odd vehicles for the movie......."Car guys, the California native points out, are infamous nitpickers. From the diameter of a wheel rim to the shape of a headlight to the type of material on a seat or a floorboard, they notice everything."

Thanks for the article. This was interesting about "Carroll" driving a Porsche in the movie.

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 9.14.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-15 at 9.14.30 AM.png

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I'm waiting until next week when the crowds are down.......in IMAX!

I'll see it next Saturday with my Mustang club, also in IMAX. Read "Go Like Hell" a few weeks back and thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't remember the last tyme I was so stoked to go see a movie in the theater.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
A bar? I'm starting to think Mississippi is no longer a third world country!

Amazing ain't it. Some towns and counties are dry. Others have bars in the movie theaters.

Third world?? Nope I have never seen a Mullet in a third world country. Go to the local Walmart and one is bound to walk by. Great people not burdened by "Over Sophistication"

We have one of those movie theaters with a bar locally, they bring the drinks and food to your seat. It's called Studio Movie Grill.

We have them as well but I just couldn't concentrate on the movie with the wait staff running around and whispering. Maybe they do it differently now but they took your orders while the movie was going. Then right when a good scene is going they come walking up with your food/drink! WTF I'm trying to watch a movie.....oh yeah that's my drink. Sweet! Still don't like it.

I left the newspaper review on the dining table....If Hon wants to go see it that would be great!!!!.....if not maybe me and Son could go??? In any event I'll see it by hook or by crook....whatever that means...................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors