The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford vs Ferrari Movie Release Date: November 15th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24 Hour War is good and all, but for me? No other movie made me more proud of being a Ford fan than ‘The Return’.

It’s a Doc about the build of the newest generation Ford GT, and it’s return to the 24h Le Mans. Dave Pericak is in it, along with the team of enthusiasts/engineers that built our Mustangs. It’s an absolutely awesome watch, and I can’t recommend it enough.

Us Ford Nation may support it, after all it's Ford over Ferrari and we win! Nov 15 is mt BD...another reason I want to see it...I don't think Hon will be that enthused She likes those jerky, teary love stories.............To each their own....That's why they have menus................notice I kept this generic..;)

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors