The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford vs Ferrari Official trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Texan Shelby vs Enzo --------this has to be the first Spaghetti Western?

Regardless, I love both makes , but battles like this are what have helped kindle the fires between many manufacturers battle for speed and power , and for that we are all thankful!!??

US
Movie will be great if I can get past Matt Damon. I view him as a non-car guy , tree hugger Prius driving Hollywood liberal. I love every movie I've seen him in but not sure this casting was right. I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

DFW, TX
Wow .....get bpracer to Hollywood so they have a Tech Advisor that knows his stuff!!?? Good catch!
Not me! But there's a lot of folks in my vintage race group that know volumes on Shelby stuff. It's amazing how many of them came from Shelby American Automobile Club meets from the early 70s.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

US
Which for these type of movies, I prefer the documentary style better. Like "The Return"- it's was all legit stuff. I love that. No need to work in a love story on the side or some other BS when I'm watching a car movie of this nature.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
My group of friends have already picked apart the trailer for showing the 427 being dynoed as having an electric choke carb and no fuel lines...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Good catch.

I noticed that they were running CCW on the big track and I don't think that was done. Pictures from the 60's don't have all the walls that they do today and I don't remember them being green or *that* green when I first drove there in the 80's.

Couldn't tell from the clip if the buried tire barriers were CGI'd in.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel